You can almost feel spring. Baseball is starting back up. Some parts of the country are feeling warmer than usual temperatures. And more talk about housing is popping up all over the place in anticipation of the spring housing market. Here are some headlines to quench your thirst for real estate knowledge:
- The Urban Land Institute finds that 1 million people are moving to cities around the world every 5 days.
- The KCM Blog asks if there is a 3.8% house sales tax in the Health Care Bill?
- Time thinks that Home Depot’s earnings may point to sustained housing recovery.
- Have you ever seen what a $78 million house looks like? Now you can.
- AOL Real Estate reports that homes sales seem sunnier as spring buying season approaches.
- Bloomberg shows that sales of existing homes rise to best rate since May 2010.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user florianpusch