The eggs have been found and there’s probably some discount candy available in your local supermarket. So while the baseball season gets through its first full week and you scramble to finish up your taxes, here are some real estate headlines to keep you on the pulse:
- Inman News has a list of 6 elements of a compelling home seller love letter.
- Investopedia uncovers hidden costs in new construction homes.
- HouseLogic.com has answers to some of the top home ownership tax questions.
- Would you like to live in the White House…sort of?
- Lifehacker thinks you should follow the 20% rule when saving for a down payment.
- Oddly enough TechCrunch has the following headline: Real Estate Will Always Be the Best Investment…Time to Augment It.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user bradleygee