The Super Bowl is over and this morning comments about the game, the ads and even Madonna are probably waning. What ever will we talk about for the next week? To help spark some conversation here are some real estate headlines for your post-Super Bowl edification:
- RIS Media reports on the President moving forward with his foreclosure prevention plan.
- As President’s Day approaches, take a look inside some of the residences of U.S. Presidents.
- The LA Times has a photo gallery of hot celebrity homes on the market.
- Inman News writes about how brass light fixtures send a message to buyers: C-H-E-A-P.
- Time tries to brighten your day by listing America’s Most Miserable Cities in 2012.
- And finally, looks like a man lived in a mansion for only $16, but has finally been kicked out.